Thursday, May 17, 2012

Sneaking About

The last time I came here I was a lot less nervous, but still didn't get all the way to the top, as I figured in daylight, I would be a curiosity wandering about on the skyline, which may attract the wrong sort of attention.


Read chicken!
Turns out I should have gone for it, because the place is locked up now and I doubt I will get another chance.
One thing I noticed from first trip as well as the second, is that a nervous photographer in a rush does a crappy job on composition!
Live and learn I guess, having gone into a few places now, it's more obvious that no one actually gives a hoot! and provided you are carefull and don't rub people's noses in it, the ones who might actually care, you can probably take your time a bit and shoot some better shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment